Ready to get started?
A CRM (Customer Relationship Management) is software that allows business owners to keep track of their work. This tracking includes conversations and connections with leads and clients and replaces the jumble of spreadsheets and databases used in the past. As a result, there is more organization, efficiency, and management. Businesses big and small can benefit from CRMs, especially as the technology behind this software continues to grow and improve upon itself.
ServiceTitan is a platform for operating a service business that integrates industry best practices to assist service organizations in streamlining operations. It does this by increasing sales, providing a better customer experience, lowering expenses, and managing operations more effectively. Because Service Titan is a rapidly developing firm, their staff turnover rate per job is considerable, forcing the user to frequently work with a new manager. And, while the software is continuously improving, it can be difficult to modify it to match all aspects of business models and day-to-day operations.
Wingmate provides a system that encourages field service businesses to send in sales leads generated daily. Employees are given a simple tool to report opportunities and transmit them to the sales teams immediately. Wingmate enables firms to conduct field staff sales campaigns, spot competition intelligence, report equipment, customer, or safety issues, and more, in addition to capturing sales leads. It provides field service staff teams with a simple and engaging mobile app, a barebone CRM for sales, and an analytics dashboard that allows management to track programs every step of the way.
What do you look for in a CRM/Field Service Tech?
- Goals: Most managers wish to have a CRM or tech that makes the overall running of their business easier.
- Value Added: CRMs can help managers maintain and direct every aspect of their business in a single flow rather than keep multiple lines of communication open.
- Typical Pushback: Many managers do not have the time to learn a new, complicated system even if it will save time and money.
- How It Makes Life Easier: However, CRM’s can make life easier for managers by streamlining their entire operation and removing some of the headache and hassle of managing a business.
- Goals: For salespeople, the goal of a CRM system is optimize schedules and ensure that no client is ignored as they pass through the sales funnel.
- Value Added: CRM systems let salespeople spend more time with their clients, leading to more deals closed and a stronger customer base.
- Typical Pushback: Most salespeople prefer to have direct contact and conversations with clients rather than working with software.
- How It Makes Life Easier: CRMs let salespeople centralize, simplify, and secure customer engagement in a way that retains customer satisfaction and interaction.
What Sales Growth can you Expect from Wingmate?
Wingmate Simple CRM is one of the most accessible sales tools to use, not just CRMs, so most teams can pick it up and start working with it right away. It enables teams to keep their complete sales and service tasks up to date while still acting on their responses. For any commercial service organization with field personnel, this software is the best CRM on the market.
When you are looking for an easy-to-use CRM that will help move your business forward, it is best to research the benefits and challenges that will directly affect what you are working for and with. Wingmate has an easy-to-use reporting app and is a simple yet powerful CRM in its own right, while Service Titan allows for on-demand estimates and both call booking and monitoring. Both work exceptionally well depending on what they are being used for, which is the most critical aspect when you decide which CRM to use for your business.
Ready to get started?Are you looking for a way to enhance customer satisfaction in your sales process? Mobile CRM (Customer Relationship Management) apps are the perfect tool to help sales reps stay on top of their customer interactions and keep track of customer...
Ready to get started?The lead management process is an important part of any business. It is a method that bridges the gap between marketing and sales which increases the chances of turning prospects into customers and ultimately results in more revenue for your...