A company like Siemens is world-renowned. Our article shows you how Siemens generated leads with their field staff. It all starts with in-field employees and technicians that know the customer best. The ones installing and maintaining equipment. Over years of tailoring a frontline lead program, finally, they perfected in the field lead gen.
Siemens Program Manager, Debbie Pryer, discusses the ins and outs of their innovative lead generation strategy at MarketingSherpa’s Lead Gen Summit in San Francisco. She gave us a glimpse into the challenges, insights, and results of leveraging the frontline service technicians and field staff to generate leads. Ultimately we see how Siemens generated leads with their field staff, shockingly similar to a Wingmate Reporting App. Debbie is an expert and visionary in her field, that is why we summed up her knowledge on lead generation and management. We have created a highlight reel of some of the major takeaways below:
Some highlights from the video:
- 1200 Siemens Service Engineers interacting with the customer face to face every day.
- Frontline Service Engineers know exactly what the customer wants, how can the organization capitalize on this?
- Over the course of the program, Siemens went from a few hundred to 3000 to 12 000 to 16 000 leads!
- Overarching goal: bring sales and service together around the customer.
- Focus on lead quality and the importance of prequalification.
- Always share success stories from the frontline lead generation campaign. Celebrate your results!
- You won’t believe how easy it was for Siemens to grow from generated leads with their field staff.
If you’re interested in generating leads with your field staff for your business, learn more here.
Subscribe For More
We all know the term CRM - Some of you are just getting used to yours; others are..to be frank, tired of dealing with them. CRMs (Customer Relationship Management) tools were built to keep you organized, updated, and smoothly moving from one sales maneuver to...
What's Field Service Management? It’s a good question. It’s something that every Field Service Business has to be paying attention to these days. Field Service Management, or FSM, is the process of keeping track of all aspects of your field operation. From your...
You heard it here first...the Field Service Industry has a Revolution Coming! Ok, that sounded a bit dramatic. Let’s go with “A change in mindset is upon us.” Over the past couple of years, the Wingmate solution has changed. Starting as a simple app for...