A company like Siemens is world-renowned. Our article shows you how Siemens generated leads with their field staff. It all starts with in-field employees and technicians that know the customer best. The ones installing and maintaining equipment. Over years of tailoring a frontline lead program, finally, they perfected in the field lead gen.
Siemens Program Manager, Debbie Pryer, discusses the ins and outs of their innovative lead generation strategy at MarketingSherpa’s Lead Gen Summit in San Francisco. She gave us a glimpse into the challenges, insights, and results of leveraging the frontline service technicians and field staff to generate leads. Ultimately we see how Siemens generated leads with their field staff, shockingly similar to a Wingmate Reporting App. Debbie is an expert and visionary in her field, that is why we summed up her knowledge on lead generation and management. We have created a highlight reel of some of the major takeaways below:
Some highlights from the video:
- 1200 Siemens Service Engineers interacting with the customer face to face every day.
- Frontline Service Engineers know exactly what the customer wants, how can the organization capitalize on this?
- Over the course of the program, Siemens went from a few hundred to 3000 to 12 000 to 16 000 leads!
- Overarching goal: bring sales and service together around the customer.
- Focus on lead quality and the importance of prequalification.
- Always share success stories from the frontline lead generation campaign. Celebrate your results!
- You won’t believe how easy it was for Siemens to grow from generated leads with their field staff.
If you’re interested in generating leads with your field staff for your business, learn more here.
Subscribe For More
Ready to get started?Do you want to be a pro salesman? If so, you need to master the practice of relationship selling. Now more than ever before, prospects want to know that they can rely on their consultants, even in the toughest of times. Linkedin’s 2020 State of...
Ready to get started?As a salesperson, follow-up calls are your number one way to land your sales deals. But they can seem daunting sometimes, or even disheartening if the prospect you’re trying to call doesn’t answer the phone. The way you handle these calls is the...
Ready to get started?Overview: Ready to check out two of the top tools for your outside sales reps? Yes, we’re talking about Telenotes and Wingmate. In the age of CRM (Customer Relation Management) tools, organizations need to pay attention to the fine-print stating...