Director of SalesRegional / Vertical based
Wingmate develops technology that provides a business’ front line employees with an easy-to-use mobile platform from which they can capture timely revenue opportunities in the field.
Our platform helps organizations out-team the competition by engaging ALL staff to drive new sales, streamline service & communicate in real-time.
Wingmate is based out of Toronto, Canada is cash flow positive and growing rapidly.
Wingmate is seeking a bright, driven, and passionate Director of Sales to drive top-line growth in North America.
As the Director of Sales, you will build on your existing contacts with also be expected to build and maintain a network with c-level executives while leveraging your existing contacts.
- Experience selling into the c-level
- Can prepare a detailed sales plan.
- Five years + experience selling enterprise software would be great but not necessary if you worked for a large established CRM software companies like Salesforce, HubSpot, PipeDrive etc.
- Entrepreneurial and who can work in a start-up environment.
- Have experience working with a CRM and hitting monthly targets.
- You live in North America and comfortable travelling.
- Like socializing with customers and prospective customers.
- We believe that understanding how a prospective customer operates their business is important. Selling to verticals is how we assign target territories. To this end, we are hiring multiple people for this role. Experience selling into the following industries which have historically been successful opportunities for us:
Telecommunication, Waste Management / Environmental, Facility Services, Government Contacts, Shredding and Data storage, Pest Control, Landscaping, Site Services, Fencing and Porta-Potty, Food Service providers, Kitchen Equipment service, Courier & Delivery, Cleaners (graffiti, carpet, etc.), Printer/ Office Supply, Furniture delivery, and the list goes on. If they’re a service company with trucks on the road and an outside sales team on the move, we can work with them!