Marketing ManagerLocation: toronto,Canada
Wingmate develops technology that provides a business’ front line employees with an easy-to-use mobile platform from which they can capture timely revenue opportunities in the field.
Our platform helps organizations out-team the competition by engaging ALL staff to drive new sales, streamline service & communicate in real-time.
Wingmate is based out of Toronto, Canada is cash flow positive and growing rapidly.
Wingmate is seeking a bright, driven, and passionate Marketing Manager to drive inbound leads, brand awareness and top-line growth in North America.
As Marketing Manager, you are expected to have at least 3 years of experience in B2B Marketing. Comfort building and executing on a combination of guerilla marketing, paid-marketing, and traditional organic will be necessary to ensure success. We’re looking for someone who can build a brilliant strategy, and then willing to roll up the sleeves to do the “dirty” work to execute on it.
- Direct Messaging – Linkedin Automation
- Copywriting – working with agency’s
- Audience Selection
- Funnel Management (TOFU, MOFU, BOFU, MQL Generation)
- SEO – Website
- Backlinks agency
- Events (in-person)
- Influencer Reach Out
- Social Groups
- Experiential Campaigns
- Testimonials/Case Studies
- Medium, LinkedIn Posts, Video Content
- ServiceCouncil, CSC, FoundersBeta
- MQLs to BDRs
Manage all funnels and move to Hubspot.
- Organize all leads, set deals, tasks for BDRs, and manage follow-up marketing automation.
- Social Accounts: Prioritize LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Capterra,
- Intro Calls demo booking – Note-taking and deal creation.
- Audience Targetting:
Find all relevant prospects using Zoominfo & LinkedIn, make sure to use exclusion tags for current customers for both.
- Post Comparison Blogs
Recommended TechStack Experience:
- Hubspot (Marketing automation and sales management)
- Zoominfo (Targeting, Audience selection)
- Reply.io (Email Automation)
- WordPress/Divi (Website)
- Google Analytics (All marketing – tracking)
- Google Tag Manager (Goals/conversion tracking)
- Customer.io (Internal/Current Customer – Email automation)
- Vidyard (Video hosting for all DMs)
- Loom (Same as Vidyard, but used for email marketing)
- Buffer (Social Media Posting)
- Haro (Free PR platform)
- Medium (Blog posting, for SEO)
- Skrapp (Used to scrape contacts from LinkedIn, download the plugin)
- Google Ads, Search Console (For SEO, and outbound Ads – Youtube/Google Search)
- Artboard Studio (All images of the phone, CRM, etc.)
- Facebook Ads Manager (Manage all Facebook & Instagram Ads)
- PhantomBuster (convert LinkedIn Contacts for DM and email)
- Ahrefs, Semrush, Neil Patel (All SEO Research)
- LeadPages (Landing pages for PA Strategy)
- Calendly (Automatic calendar booking)
Youtube, Vimeo, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Medium