07 Jun How Siemens Generated Leads In the Field
A company like Siemens is world renowned. Our article shows you how Siemens generated leads in the field. It all starts with in-field employees and technicians that know the customer best. The ones installing and maintaining equipment. Over years of tailoring a frontline lead program, finally, they perfected in the field lead gen.
Siemens Program Manager, Debbie Pryer, discusses the ins and outs of their innovative lead generation strategy at MarketingSherpa‘s Lead Gen Summit in San Francisco. She gave us a glimpse into the challenges, insights, and results of leveraging the frontline service technicians to generate leads. Ultimately we see how Siemens generated leads in the field, shockingly similar to a Wingmate program. Debbie is an expert and visionary in her field, that is why we summed up her knowledge on lead generation and management. We have created a highlight reel of some of the major takeaways below:
Some highlights from the video:
- 1200 Siemens Service Engineers interacting with the customer face to face every day.
- Frontline Service Engineers know exactly what the customer wants, how can the organization capitalize on this?
- Over the course of the program, Siemens went from a few hundred to 3000 to 12 000 to 16 000 leads!
- Overarching goal: bring sales and service together around the customer.
- Focus on lead quality and the importance of prequalification.
- Always share success stories from the frontline lead generation campaign. Celebrate your results!
If you’re interested in creating a frontline lead program for your business, learn more here.